Home improvements and general plumbing services
Whether you are contemplating major or minor home maintenance or home improvements you will most likely encounter the need for plumbing services. Perhaps you have purchased a new washing machine or a dishwasher and need a plumber to install it for you? Appliance installations and even bath and toilet installations that are not done correctly can cost you valuable time and money when attempting DIY Plumbing methods. We are a professional all plumbing service operational in the Western Cape. Laws Plumbing provides residential and commercial services including maintenance and are available 24 hours a day. We are committed to ensuring that our clients receive the best service we can offer. We can assist you with any new installation projects including hot water heat systems, heat pumps, refrigerated air systems and air conditioning.
The enthusiastic home owner may wish to embark on a variety of home maintenance projects. Some DIY plumbing can be relatively simple such as installations of a new dishwasher or washing machine. Before embarking on any projects in a new home or premise including toilet installations make sure that your homes basic plumbing services are up to scratch and that the premises are suitably plumbed with water feeds and waste pipe outlets. If necessary call in a plumber to inspect the premise to be certain. Laws Plumbing is a plumbing service available to assist you.
DIY plumbing helpful tips
- Installing plumbing to a washing machine or dish washer is not that difficult if water feeds and waste pipe outlets are already in place
- Home maintenance does not always require a plumber as some DIY plumbing can be done easily
- Installations of washer boxes in laundry rooms can be utilised to hide plumbing inside walls for appearances
- Before tackling DIY toilet installations make certain to switch off the water supply to prevent flooding and a plumber call out
- A 24/7 plumbing service centre can assist you should you run into problems with your DIY project
General plumbing advice
- Before starting your home maintenance project know where to shut off the water supply
- Installations of a new washing machine or dishwasher are simple if the water lines are already there
- Replacing a toilet valve that has water dripping often is a relatively simple job for a new amateur DIY home maintenance plumber enthusiast
- A DIY plumbing venture that could be fun to do is installing a proper line for an ice maker inside your fridge
Contact Laws Plumbing
You can either call us directly on 078 225 9939 or send us a quick message and we will get back to you